Dear valued clients, please complete this form to make a booking. We will reply (via e-mail) with our available dates/timings/locations for the next 2-3 months. You can then make your photo session selection from there. Due to the peak period, please note that we may take 24 to 48 hours to reply you via e-mail.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
*NEW* How does the 20 second Teaser Slideshow work?
Your complimentary outdoor/studio session will include 5 edited soft copy photographs (selected by the photographer) and a 20 second slideshow teaser (in standard definition) by default.
Our team will take the 5 photographs selected by the photographer and insert them (in chronological order) into the slideshow. The result will be a 20 second slideshow with our default template and music.
Please view the following teaser sample:
*NEW* Additional Photo with Slideshow Package
Top up SGD 98.00 (cash only) to receive the best 30-50 photos (selected by the photographer) taken with basic digital editing, along with all of the un-edited JPEGS taken during the session. Your default 20 second teaser slideshow will also be converted to a full 3-4 minute 720p slideshow.
You can select from the two templates that we offer for the 3-4 minute 720p slideshow.
Option 1 (Rustic)
Option 2 (Petals)
How many people are allowed for the photo session?
Up to 5 people are allowed for the photo session. If you would like more, please refer to the next question.
Are there any additional costs?
A compulsary fee of SGD 3 dollars for postage + handling. When your sessions’ photos are ready, we will bubble wrap and post your images (on DVD) to an address of your choice.
Should the number of people attending for shoot exceeds 5 people, there will be an additional surcharge of SGD 5 per person.
We also have other packages for additional photos and various value added services. They will be provided in our reply to your booking email.
What should I bring, or how should we dress for our photo session?
It’s completely up to you. We would recommend dressing comfortably, as it can get quite hot during weekend afternoons. Colour co-ordinating clothing has proven to be quite effective for couples, families or groups of friends.
Being prepared with adequate hydration is also another good idea.
Props are more than welcome, such as balloons, bubble guns, toys, flags, nerdy glasses etc. These add flavour to your shoot. They are by no means necessary.
Is it OK to bring my pet(s)?
What about bad weather plans?
As with most outdoor activities, we will be at the complete mercy of the weather. Should it turn bad, and put either your self or our photographers at any risk, we would need to reschedule your photo session.
Can I cancel or amend my photo session date/time?
Yes you can! As long as it is no less than 7 working days from the date of your session.
My voucher is about to expire, is there any way you can extend it for me?
We can indeed! Please drop us an email to make a booking and mention your voucher validity period, we can extend it for you!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In order to carry out a scheduled appointment, Lumiere Photography requires the client to physically produce a groupon security code via a groupon printout or the iPhone groupon application.
- Please note that “stacking” of multiple vouchers for multiple sessions in a single day is not allowed.
- Cancellation of appointments must be made at least 7 working days before the scheduled appointment time. Failure to do so may result in a appointment rescheduling or in some cases a complete void of the photography session coupon.
- Please be 10 minutes early for your scheduled appointment as latecomers will not be compensated for time lost.
- Please be reminded that Lumiere Photography will not accept any responsibility for claims, demands, injuries, loses, costs, expenses and/or liabilities of any kind whatsoever suffered, arising from or in connection with any transactions or dealings with the photographer/s and the coupon holder and/or customer/s.
- Lumiere Photography holds and reserves all rights to the photos which are taken by Lumiere Photography(unless otherwise stated).
- Lumiere Photography holds and reserves all rights to change the appointment or timings of the photography session in the event of unpredictable circumstances such as bad weather.
- Lumiere Photography requires roughly 4-6 weeks or more after the actual appointment day to digitally edit and process photos.
- Lumiere Photography reserves the right to change the price of services, itinerary, schedule and locations due to any unexpected operational reason(s) that may occur.